Sunday, November 24, 2013

Super Show 5 in Kuala Lumpur


SUPER SHOW 5 IN KUALA LUMPUR


This is the best concert ever. No need go earlier, with aircon, free water, free ticket, seating zone, and my favorite group, Super Junior(>w<) Super Junior is the most famous group in Korea. The concert was on yesterday 23 November.  At the morning, I was so disappointed that I couldn't go to the concert. The location was near to my house but I couldn't go because my friends couldn't accompany me to go. All of a sudden, one of my friend called me and said her friend has extra free ticket. She asked to me to go (0w0). I was very very very excited. I immediately prepared my things and drove to Bukit Jalil. The concert was on Putra Indoor Stadium. When I reached the stadium, the concert was started. They have already performed three songs (><). We sat quite near to the stage. They always came in front our seats. Kyuhyun and Heechul waved to us (0ww0), I could't believe that. 



 
Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi & Sungmin







  Heechul came near (0w0)




Zhou Mi, he kept smiling :D





Heechul came again















They thanked to fans(T.T). 





Kyuhyun and Donghae came in front and danced (QwQ), I screamed crazily here.




I am so happy and appreciate that I can go to Super Show. They have came many times here but I did not go to their Super Show before. I have been to Super Showcase 2012, but quite far to the stage so cant see them clearly. This time, I can see them clearly(*w*) I will remember this beautiful memory until I die, love them


 

No comments:

Post a Comment