Friday, November 8, 2013

Louis Vuitton's Masquerade Ball


LOUIS VUITTON'S MASQUERADE BALL


The mysterious guests of Louis Vuitton's masquerade ball has arrived in Venice. Join them for L'Invitation au Voyage. David Bowie sings 'I'd rather be high' in the film, click here . There have fourteen models here. 





It impressed me. The hands design look really unique. I like the dress design too.





His right eye is covered by the big green eye. The hat is similar with the helmet of last Romam army.





She looks elegant. The hairstyle and accessories are so good. 






First, I think she is mannequin (><) Her make up and hairstyle are similar to mannequin. 




It is about the dark side is forever be revealed but can you trust the light will be brought?






The exaggerate hair accessories attract me. If she goes to a party, I will firstly notice her.





There have clouds at his face. If you stare deeply at his eyes, you may be lost in the clouds. 





After for seeing it long time, I still can't get what the designer wants to present.






White serpent gold mask is the point. The body of the serpent covers the mouth part. Anyway, I don't like serpent :(





This mask is so huge. The material of it easily catches people's sight. 



The hairstyle is so unique. The mask looks like thief XD





I like this ♥ There have three side of faces. It is awesome.





The mask is reflecting all the things. When you look at it, you are like looking the mirror. He is like knowing all the fact of yours. 





Last, simple gold mask with simple dress. The mask is simple but I like it It looks elegant.






I like masquerade ball, although I haven't been before. It is mysterious and fun party. I hope I got chance to attend masquerade ball :D

No comments:

Post a Comment