Friday, October 11, 2013

Gunpla Expo Malaysia 2013


Gunpla Expo Malaysia 2013






Today is the first of my mid-term semester break:D, but lots of assignments need to submit after that. I go to IKEA area with my friend today. There has an event in IPC shopping centre, which is Gunpla Expo Malaysia 2013. It starts today and ends on 13th of October. I usually not really pay attention to gundam, but I take lots of photos from the event.  

















The gundam keeps changing its colour. It is awesome. 





It's name is Zaku Amazing.






There have two huge gundams in the event, it is black.







It is another white gundam.







This Pink Bearguy is so cute (^w^)







It is so cool :D.






I see minion here XD. It is really a trend this year.






 They are fighting, someone please stop them XD






It is the latest gundam, Build Strike Gundam. Beside it is Build Booster. 






These armies look so spectacular.






No matter how old they are, they just love gundam. 






Today's event let me know something about gundam. They are awesome :D.



No comments:

Post a Comment