Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fashion Show - Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress



Today the theme for the fashion show is 'Little Black Dress'. Little black dress is an evening or cocktail dress. The first little black dress was created by Coco Chanel in 1920s as emblematic of Gallic chic and worn by Edith Piaf. Chanel. It is the symbol of chic and sophisticated simplicity. For those who want to know the history of little black dress can go this website kaleidoscope  Today the fashion show has thirteen models. All the designers are from Semester 2 of Diploma in Fashion & Retail Design. Let's take a look to the fashion show.





This is the first model. She wears a false collar necklace to fill up her empty neck. The necklace with her dress and gloves are so match but i think if the designer put a small hat on her hair will look much better. I hope that she can walk slowly.






This is the second model. This dress is like leisure dress. I think this dress is not suitable to go to cocktail party. 






This is the third model. The designer doesn't choose all in black dress. She chooses a dress with zebra patterns in symmetrical balance. It is a breakthrough. I think her hair and hands are so empty. If her hair is tied up and put some bracelets, she will look better.  






This is the forth model. This dress is very simple. I don't think it has any special because i can always see this type of dress in the campus. By the way, she looks good.






This is the fifth model. The dress really suits her. Her hair also matches with her face. The designer put a long slave to become a blazer and add some silver stuff to make it looks sophistication. The model looks so cute (^w^)





This is the sixth model. The designer chooses a black dress with a cat. Cat is one of my favourite animals so I like this dress. This dress is very casual. We can wear it anywhere except sports. The designer chooses a red hat to let people notice her. Waves of red in the visible spectrum is the longest so red is the colour that easiest catch our eyes.






This is the seventh model. The front view and back view are different. The designer put a long necklace to collocation with the dress. I like the necklace. Her hair also doesn't hinder the dress. This is my favourite for today's fashion show.





This is the eighth model. I think the up part is too heavy. If her hair is tied up, she will look much better. The designer also plays black and white for the style.   




This is the ninth model. I think she is also having a same problem. If her hair is tied up will be better and her make-up can make it thicker. The designer uses all black to present little black dress. 




This is the tenth model. The dress is nice but if with a high heel and neat hair will look better. I really hope that the model can walk slowly (-.-)"




This is the eleventh model. I like this style. Her hair, make-up, dress and high heels are so good. I like all that. Don't you realize that the model dress and the audience that sit at the left side (My classmate, Sasi) are quite same XD 





This is the twelfth model. She is also can straight away go to cocktail party. A black dress with silver accessories and the pink fan make her look elegant. I like this style too. 





This is the last model. I almost can see her every week in the fashion show XD. I think this outfit is not suitable to her. This outfit is more suitable for thirties women. The designer makes a different feeling with the little black dress. 



That's all for the little black dress. Some of the designers are so good to style the model. I hope that I will watch a better fashion show next time:D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment