Monday, September 2, 2013

Fashion Show - Denim



DENIM



My campus has fashion show every Thursday, it is the first time i watch it so near (0w0). There have ten designers. I am going to show you the ten outfits here. I will write my comments down. It is just my opinions.


1)

This is the first model. When she comes out, i don't feel impressed. It does not mean that it is bad, is because of the colour quite dark. I think they should arrange bright colour outfit first. The first and the end outfits are the most important for a fashion show.



2)

This is the second. It is quite nice. It looks simple. I think if add a hat will look nicer. The shoes also can change to light colour and the necklaces makes it shorter. It will make the model looks pure. 




3)

This is the third model. The designer makes it simple. She just put a scarf and rolls up the pants. I think if she chooses high waist jeans better.  It will make the model looks thin and her legs longer. 



4)

This is the fourth. It is nice. Irregular buttoning, old jacket and tassel dress attract people's attention. Inside the old jacket, she wears a white dress. It makes her looks pure and personality.



5)

This is the fifth. The colour of jacket and pants are not match. I feel weird when I see it. The jacket should not too dark. She also can wear a fine necklace. The shoes changes to high heel will look better. Anyway, i like the model XD. Her catwalk is nice and personality.



6)

This is the sixth model. This outfit is not balance. There is too heavy up and too light down. The vest and the dress are not match. The shoes and clothes also not match. I think she should not use this dress, change to a skirt better.



7)

This is the seventh model. Her legs are so long. I am attracted by her. I like this outfit. It is simple and nice. The short pants show her legs long. The designer put a scarf on the pants to make it different with others. The hairstyle also matches with the outfit. This is my favourite outfits.


8)

He is the only boy in this fashion show. I think he can catwalk with the first model. They look like wearing couple clothes:D. The same dark sleeve and jeans. This clothes no problem, but nothing special. 



9)

This is the ninth model. The designer makes it simple, just a dress. The point of the dress is the pattern. I think the high heel can change to white. 


10)

She is the last model. This outfit has Japanese feel. The hairstyle and clothes remind of me of Japan. 




That's all the outfits. Conclusion, students still have time to learn, expect for a better fashion show next week (^w^)


No comments:

Post a Comment